Text or ticker
The widget allows adding a text block or ticker tape to your layout. The text can be set arbitrarily or received dynamically from an RSS source.
Adding and Configuring Text Block
1. To add a text widget, click on the icon with the letter T in the toolbar or use the [T] hotkey.
2. The size of the text block is specified by the Text area parameter, and the Position function is responsible for positioning on the layout. To change color and transparency of the text and text block, enter the required values in the Text color and Background color fields.
3. To add arbitrary text, select the User text value and enter the text in the field (you can also enter and edit text in the workspace by double-clicking on the text block).
Below the text entry field are the text alignment settings (horizontal, left, centered, right), and vertically relative to the text block (move the text closer to the top, align to the center, move it to the bottom).
4. The text size is set in the Text size field. The size is indicated as a percentage relative to the size of the stage. If you click on the icon to the right of the Text size field, the maximum possible value will be applied, at which the text will completely fit into the text block.
1. To turn the text block into creeping line format, activate the Ticker switch at the very top of the settings.
2. The creeping line has all the same settings as the text block, except for alignment settings.
3. The creeping line has two additional settings:
- Speed - responsible for the speed of text displacement
- Reverse - allows to change the direction of movement
Use RSS as a content source
1. Select the RSS link option (under the background color settings).
2. Click on the Add RSS link button.
3. In the additional settings panel, enter the link address and click Load link.
4. From the Field drop-down list select which text part of the RSS channel you want to display and click Save.