Add layout to screen
Layouts can be applied either to playlists added to the screen or to schedules and their playlists.
Add a layout to the screen playlist
- Go to the screen
- Click on the Configure layout icon in the line with the playlist name
- Select a required playlist in the drop-down list in the right settings panel and click the Use layout button.
- To quickly jump to the layout settings, click the Edit layout button.
- To stop using the layout that operated with a link between the playlist and the screen, click the Reset layout button.
Add a layout to the schedule
The layout can be applied to the entire daily schedule or individually to each playlist within that schedule. If you need to assign a general layout for all playlists within a daily schedule, this can be promptly done in the schedule settings, or if you need different layouts for each playlist, then you can do it in the daily schedule playlist settings.
- To apply the layout to all daily schedule playlists, click the row of the desired schedule.
- Click Select layout in the opened settings on the right sidebar (if the button is not active, make sure that no layouts are applied to the playlists of this daily schedule).
- In the additional sidebar that opens, select the desired layout and click Save in the page navigation bar.
- To assign a layout to a specific daily schedule playlist, click on the row of the desired playlist.
- Click Select layout in the opened settings in the right sidebar (If the button is not active, make sure that the general layout is not applied to the daily schedule).
- В открывшейся дополнительной боковой панели выберите нужный макет и нажмите Save в панели навигации по странице.
Then send the schedule to a screen or group of screens.
Can't find your answer?Contact Support