- To open the main layout settings, click on the gear icon on the layout editing page (or on the layout card on the page with a list of all available layouts).
- In the first block of settings you can change the name of the layout and set the main resolution of the workspace. To enter your own resolution, select the Other option from the Aspect drop-down list and specify required width and height values.
Aspect ratio and resolution are responsible for the size of a workspace where a layout is to be configured. To make the layout look as identical as possible in the CMS and on a real screen, in the layout settings specify the same resolution as of your device, which will display the layout.
- The next block of settings is responsible for the layout scene. Here you can create a new scene (by clicking on the + icon opposite the Scenes heading), quickly move to any scene of the layout (by clicking on the name in the list of scenes), and also rename, duplicate or delete a scene (by selecting a required item in the drop-down scene menu).
The main scene (marked with the house icon) cannot be deleted because a layout cannot exist without the main scene.
- If you want the scenes to replace each other automatically at the specified interval, turn on the Autoplay function and specify the duration (sec).
- Layout Blocking and Lifetime.
Blocked Layout is layout that falls out of rotation in all playlists and home screen. At the same time, layout is not removed from the system, playlists, or home screen. The layout retains all its settings and positions, but becomes invisible and drops out of the playback stream in playlists. To block or unblock layout, change the status of the Block slider.
Lifetime is a setting to program layout blocking for a certain time. At the end of the lifetime, content will be automatically blocked. To customize the lifetime function, enable a corresponding slider and enter values for beginning and end of the layout lifetime.
- Tags allow quickly filtering and searching for the required content. To add a tag to layout, enter the name of the tag you want to assign and press [+]or Enter. To remove a tag, click on the icon with a cross next to the tag name.
- Using the layout settings, one can immediately send a selected content item to the required playlists.
— To do this, click on the Share to playlists button.
— An additional sidebar will display available playlists.
— Click on the [+] icon opposite the name of the playlist where you want to add layout. The layout to the left of the icon with a [+] sign indicates how many times the layout item has been added to the playlist.
- Also, in the settings panel, you can create a copy of the current layout or delete it.
Can't find your answer?Contact Support