Layout editor interface
On the layout edit page, you can create and customize layers, widgets and events. To get to this page, just click on a layout card on the page with a list of layouts or create a new one.
Main Elements of the Interface
1. In the page navigation bar, you can see the name of the current layout and scene. Besides that, the following is also available there:
- A button to save current changes.
- Adjustment of adaptive changes of the layout and switching between horizontal and vertical orientation.
- Icon for quick access to general layout settings (a gear).
2. Workspace. All layers and widgets of the current scene are displayed and configured here, the way they should look on the screen.
3. The toolbar is responsible for adding layers and widgets. In addition, at the bottom of the panel there are buttons for turning the auxiliary grid on and off and a button for canceling the last action.
4. The side panel is responsible for a number of functions:
- General layout settings.
- Layer and widget settings.
- Tree-like list of layers and widgets.
- List and settings of events.
5. At the bottom of the interface there are tools for creating and navigating between scenes.