The countdown timer is used to keep track of the time remaining until a specific event or action.
Adding and Configuring
- First and foremost, add a title and if necessary a description for your event.
- Specify the exact date and time.
- Use screen time zone if necessary (can be useful if you have multiple screens in different time zones and the same event needs to count down depending on the time zone of the screen).
- Select the language for time values (Days, Hours, Minutes).
- If you select Complited content, it will automatically play instead of the app, at the specified time and date.
- You can also select a background image or video for the countdown timer, customize the background color, and choose a theme for the text boxes and timer.
- Click on the Add Content button.
You can change an app's settings after it has been added to the content. To do this, use the Application Settings tab in the content settings.
Can't find your answer?Contact Support