Slider is an application for adding a series of images that replace each other interactively or automatically.
Adding and configuring Slider
1. Open the Apps page and select the Slider app.
2. In the Settings panel, click on the Add content button and select the desired content units from the list.
3. Adjust the order in which images are played by dragging them in the additional settings panel.
4. Customize the appearance of the arrows and the image counter.
5. Image display mode is the setting responsible for the way images are displayed.
6. The background color can be adjusted separately. It will be visible if the image does not fit completely into the playback area of the slider.
7. The Auto-play mode makes it possible to adjust the time of automatic image change.
Can't find your answer?Contact Support