To enter the content settings, click on the content card and its settings will open in the right side panel.
At the top of the panel is the content preview area. When you click on the icon in the lower left corner, the content will open in full screen (available for certain content types only).
Below the preview area is an information block. Here you can change the name of the content, get acquainted with the basic information about the content and see its playback statistics (views & time)
Content Blocking and Lifetime
Blocked Content is content that falls out of rotation in all playlists, layouts and home screen. At the same time, content is not removed from the system, playlists, or home screen. The content retains all its settings and positions, but becomes invisible and drops out of the playback stream in playlists. To block or unblock content, change the status of the Block slider.
Lifetime is a setting to program content blocking for a certain time. At the end of the lifetime, content will be automatically blocked. To customize the lifetime function, enable a corresponding slider and enter values for beginning and end of the content lifetime.
Blocked content will be marked with a lock icon in a red circle. Content with lifetime activated will be marked with a clock icon next to the content name. When you point at the icon, a tooltip with a time range will appear.
Tags allow quickly filtering and searching for the required content. To add a tag to content, enter the name of the tag you want to assign and press [+]or Enter. To remove a tag, click on the icon with a cross next to the tag name.
Adding Content to a Playlist
Using the content settings, one can immediately send a selected content item to the required playlists.
- To do this, click on the Share to playlists button.
- An additional sidebar will display available playlists.
- Click on the [+] icon opposite the name of the playlist where you want to add content. The counter to the left of the icon with a [+] sign indicates how many times the content item has been added to the playlist.
You can add content to playlists multiple times. Content is automatically added to the end of the playlist's queue.
To delete a content item press the Delete and confirm deletion in the modal window.
In addition, you can delete content by clicking on the trashcan icon in the content card that appears when you point over it.
For applications, corresponding settings are also available in the content settings panel.
Web Content Settings
Web settings are available for web content. Here you can change the URL of a web content item and configure UTM tags.
- To add a new UTM tag, click Add next to the UTM keys heading.
- Select value type: dynamic or static (currently only a device ID is available among the dynamic values).
- Enter the key name and values and click the [+] icon or Enter.
- To change the UTM tag, click on the line with the label, enter a new value and press Enter.
- To remove a UTM tag, click on the cross icon in the tag line.
- If finished, click Save.