Create & Edit Playlist
Create a Playlist
- Click on the Add playlist button in the page navigation bar.
- Enter name of a new playlist in the opened modal window.
- Click Create.
Adding Content to Playlist
- To add content to a playlist, click on the Add content icon in the line with the playlist name.
- A list with available content will open in the right side panel. Highlight the units of content you want to add. When adding content to a playlist, you can filter or search for the required content item by name, as well as upload new content if it is not already on the list.
- Press the Add files button or drag the content to the playlist area while holding down the left mouse button.
- Click the Save changes button in the pop-up menu.
When adding content to a playlist, you can filter or search for the required content item by name, as well as upload new content if it is not already on the list.
- Click on a playlist item to see its contents,
- Set the order of content playback by dragging and dropping content units while holding down the left mouse button,
- Adjust playback duration of individual content units. Also you can set default duration in the company settings
- Click Save changes in the bottom pop-up menu.
Can't find your answer?Contact Support