To open the company settings, click on the icon in the upper navigation bar to the left of the company name.
In the company settings, you can change the name of the company, view basic information about the company, edit information about invoices, customize the home screen, set the default playback duration and lifetime of content, as well as open access to third-party applications.
Information for invoices
Here you can quote the company data that is going to be reflected in the sent invoices.
- Open the Information for Invoices field.
- Enter any data on your company that you would like to see in the invoice.
- Click on the Save button.
Home screen customization
The home screen is a unit of content that will be shown on all of your screens when there are no scheduled playlists and when the application is being launched.
- To customize your home screen, click on the Home screen button and then click Add content.
- In the additional sidebar that opens, select a content unit.
- Click the Save button in the company settings panel.
When you add content to a playlist, it is set to play during 30 seconds by default. You can alter this parameter by changing the time in the input of the same name.
Changing duration of content playback is not available for content that has its own time frame (for example, video and audio content).
You can set the time period upon expiration of which the selected content units will be locked (excluded from rotation of playlists, home screen or layouts). The default lifetime is 30 days. You can also alter this parameter in a corresponding input area.
Third party application
If you intentionally minimize the Look app, you can launch a third-party app installed on your device.
- To do this, click on the Foreign App button.
- Enter a name of the application you want to run or a name of its package (for example Chrome or com.android.chrome).
- Enter the timeframe following which the third-party application should be closed and the Look application will reopen. This parameter will get launched if there is no interaction with the screen (clicks or taps).
- Click the Save button.