To go Subscriptions management, click the Recharge your balance button in the upper navigation menu (Upgrade plan if you are on a trial), then click the Subscriptions button under the payment terms block.
- Saved cards will be displayed in the left block of the modal window.
- To delete a saved card, click Delete under the card number field.
- Use the Autopay slider to enable or disable auto payment.
Adding New Card
- To add a new card, select the New card item in the left block of the modal window.
- Enter your card details.
- Click the Add button.
Auto payment is a function that allows you to write off funds from your bank card or PayPal account automatically according to your billing plan. Thanks to this function, you will never forget to top up your balance in time and your system will always stay operational.
- To activate auto payment for your bank card, simply activate the Autopay slider.
- To enable Auto Pay for PayPal, activate the Autopay slider, sign up with your PayPal account and confirm.
- To turn off auto payment, deactivate the Autopay slider.