Changing the tariff plan is possible only on an account with a verified Email address.
1. To change your billing plan, click the Recharge your Balance button in the top navigation menu (or Upgrade Plan if you are on a trial period).
2. Select your preferred payment method:
- Monthly - you need to top up your balance every month.
- Annual - payments are charged once a year. This type of payment grants a 10% discount.
3. Specify a required number of screens by dragging the slider or by entering values from the keyboard.
4. Click Change Plan.
5. In the modal window that opens, select your preferred payment method (by credit card or PayPal).
- When paying by card, enter your bank card details and click the Change Plan button.
- When using the PayPal service, click the Change plan, then log in to your PayPal account and confirm payment.
The Save card information for quicker payments checkbox allows to save data about your card so that in the future you can quickly top up the balance and change the billing plan without re-entering your card details. All data is reliably protected by PCI DSS security standards.
The Autopay checkbox activates automatic debiting of a required amount monthly or annually, according to your billing plan. All data is reliably protected by PCI DSS security standards.
6. Wait while the system processes the payment data.