The application allows you to show the current flight schedule from any airport.
Adding and Configuring
- Go to the Apps page and select the Flight Schedule app
- Enter city name or airport code (IATA/ICAO)
- Specify the details that will be displayed on the screen
- Flight destinations
- Show or hide information about terminals and gates
- Use airport or screen time when scheduling
- Configure the application styles
- Duration of one page display
- Enable or disable page change animation
- Choosing a light or dark theme
- Click the Add Content button
You can change the flight schedule settings after they have been added to the content. To do this, use the Application Settings tab in the content settings.
Can't find your answer?Contact Support