Add posts from your own Twitter account to the rotation or show content from popular social media by the specified hashtags, as well as by any textual match.
Adding and Configuring Twitter app
- Open the Apps page and click on the Twitter application.
- In the side panel of settings, set the interval for changing posts in seconds by specifying the required value in the Duration field.
- Select the principle of searching for posts: Username - rotation of the last posts from the specified account; Hashtag - rotation of the latest posts by specified hashtags; Any - rotation of the latest posts by any match in the query text;
- Choose a color scheme, font size and localization language for technical labels (such as a posting date).
- Click the Add content button to add the application to the content list.
Can't find your answer?Contact Support