The Instagram app allows to play posts from the popular social network. Share posts from your account or show content by a selected hashtag. By default, the app plays the last few posts.
Adding and setting up Instagram
To add the Instagram app, open the Apps page and enter the required settings:
1. Application name and duration of displaying one post.
Duration parameter is responsible for the speed at which posts will replace each other.
2. Select the source of information output (Hashtag or Username) and enter a corresponding value in the field
3. The next block is responsible for the visual display of your posts on the screen.
- If you activate the Fullscreen mode slider, only the image from the post will be displayed on the screen, without comments, information about the author, likes or time of posting.
- Pictures display mode is responsible for displaying images on the screen. Origin - the image will be displayed in its original height-to-width aspect ratio. Crop - the image fills the maximum screen area (in this case, part of the image can be cropped in width or height).
- Visible blocks is responsible for displaying certain blocks of a post. Deselect the block you don't want to display.
- Theme changes the app theme to light or dark.
- Font size allows to select the font size from three available options.
- Locate is responsible for the language of the system texts (for example, the time of posting).
4. After configuring the app, click the Add content button to add the app to your content list.