The application allows to use Google Slides as content.
Adding and configuring Google Slides
1. Click on the Google Slides card on the Apps page. In the opened right-side panel of the application settings, add a link to the Google Slides presentation in the Link or ID field.
2. To display the presentations correctly, log in using the Google account where the presentation was created. Click the Profile / Sign in button.
3. In the modal window that opens, select the required Google account or log in.
- If after authorization you see the message "This app isn't verified", click on the Advanced link.
- After that click Go to lookit.hk and confirm your consent on all subsequent screens of the modal window.
4. Set the time for automatic change of slides by specifying a required value in seconds in the Duration field. Configure the function to automatically start playing and repeat at the end of the slides.
5. Click the Add content button to add the app to your content list.