PC sticks have been available for a while. Still, their popularity has skyrocketed in recent years because of these devices' increased memory and storage capacity and the widespread availability of HDMI connectors on TVs and monitors. Furthermore, more and more producers are entering the market, so you have plenty of options. These PC sticks are interesting to check out if you have light computing needs. You can use them for video streaming, gaming, and storage. That said, here are some top picks you should consider purchasing.
1. Asus Chromebit CS10
The Asus Chromebit CS10 PC on a stick tops the list because it is one of the tiniest of its kind. The processor is a Rockchip RK3288, with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage. Because of its small size, this device has just one USB port, but besides this option the standard HDMI connector, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth are available. This PC stick has exceptional build quality and a 1-year guarantee, and you can access it starting from $220.
- Excellent cooling efficiency with little to no noise
- Stunning RGB lights with a myriad of effects.
- Provides peace of mind with a lengthy guarantee.
- Doesn't have Microsoft's OS preinstalled
2. MeLE Celeron J4125 Mini PC Stick
If you're looking for a desktop replacement for office work, online surfing, HTCP, streaming, and video consumption, go no further than the MeLE Celeron J4125 mini stick, a fully functioning fan-less PC stick with an Ethernet gigabit LAN connector and Windows 11 Pro pre-installed.
- 4K visuals: The MeLE Celeron J4125 has a UHD 600 Intel graphics processor with robust hard decoding, allowing you to experience the sharpest 4K visuals possible, whether streaming Netflix or YouTube films.
- Fanless style: This device is a quiet, fanless, and energy-efficient option. The lack of a fan in the design helps the small PC stick last longer and have fewer problems.
- Stable connection: This compact PC stick has 4.2 Bluetooth, 1000 Mbps LAN, and 2.4G & 5.0G dual-band Wi-Fi, providing a strong Internet connection and a crystal-clear WLAN signal.
- The MeLE Stick PCs go for around $200 which looks a bit higher than you expect to pay for these specs.
3. Lenovo Ideacentre Stick 300
Lenovo's goal has always been to improve existing performance levels, and the Ideacentre Stick 300 is a prime example of this. You'll get access to a 1.33 GHz Intel Atom Z3735F Quad-Core CPU, making it suitable for most modern programs. The addition of the 2GB of SO-DIMM DDR3 makes an already powerful machine even more so.
That's enough for running both professional and leisurely applications. The 32GB SSD sets it apart, allowing you to experience lightning-fast startup times across various applications.
Windows 10 provides top-notch performance without the need for expensive, bulky PCs. It has micro USB and USB 2.0 connections, and you can add more memory with a micro SD card. If you decide to purchase this option, it will cost you around $300.
- Excellent performance with a quad-core CPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM is sufficient.
- USB 2.0 and micro ports are convenient.
- Ideal micro-SD storage capacity for increased storage
- Due to its limited space compared to some popular options, there might be better choices than the Lenovo Ideacentre Stick 300.
- Low processing power is also not ideal if you are running a big project
4. Azulle Access4 Pro
The fanless, adaptable, and transportable Azulle Access4 Pro mini PC stick can fulfill your computing requirements wherever you go. The Azulle Access4 Pro mini PC stick is a high-performance computing solution preloaded with a Zoom license and the Windows 10 Pro operating system with an Intel Lake Gemini CPU. It comes with a $320 price tag.
- This Azulle Access4 Pro PC-on-a-Stick is built to last through daily use. The Intel Celeron J4125 processor allows for respectable performance levels.
- It has a type-C USB connector that supports dual monitors to help you get the most out of your time. The small PC stick has a USB type-A 3.0 connector and a micro SD card slot, allowing additional storage of up to 512 GB.
- This PC on a stick comes with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage space and has a fast CPU
- If you are working on a budget, the Azulle Stick PCs can be costly.
5. Aioexpc PC Stick
If you're searching for high-performance figures without paying a premium, Aioexpc is one of the newer and smaller manufacturers to consider when discussing PCs on a stick. It's fairly affordable at $164, making it an ideal choice for small businesses.
- This Aioexpc PC is a great purchase since it combines a high level of performance with a reasonable asking price. The Intel Atom X5 Z8350 processor is the heart of this portable computer on a stick.
- This hardware device has 128 GB of storage and 8 GB of RAM, so it should run smoothly and quickly.
- It also has excellent connectivity, considering you can easily connect to the internet and other devices because of its HDMI, twin USB, micro SD card, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth capabilities.
- · This stick does not have an ethernet jack.
6. AKLWY PC
When looking for a compact computer that provides excellent value for your money, the Aklwy PC on a stick may be a good alternative despite being one of the smallest and newest brands available. It's an excellent bargain, costing around $165.
- Thanks to the Intel Atom X5 Z8350 CPU, this PC stick provides respectable performance levels.
- Also, since this is a high-end PC on a stick, it comes with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage.
- It has comparable connection options to others in its class, including HDMI, two USB ports, a micro SD card slot, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth.
- Since Aklwy is a lesser-known PC-on-a-stick manufacturer, this cost-effective choice does not offer a warranty.
7. Intel CS325 Computer Stick
The Intel CS325 is the least complicated small stick that can display 4K video. The Intel CS325 runs Windows 10 and has a powerful m3 CPU, allowing you to take your whole computer anywhere.
- Quick performance: The core m3-6Y30 CPU in the Intel CS325 computer stick makes it one of the quickest tiny stick models, able to run complex programs and switch between them easily.
- Connectivity is simple: Connecting multiple storage devices or peripherals to the tiny stick is a breeze with the Intel CS325's USB 3.0 onboard connector and two USB 3.0 connections on the power adapter.
- Excellent storage capacity: This PC stick has 64 GB of eMMC storage so that you can keep as much personal and professional data as possible.
- · This computer stick might give you easy connectivity but has limited options with just one USB port.
8. KAMRUI Celeron J4125 Mini PC Stick
The KAMRUI Celeron J4125 mini PC stick makes your life easier by letting you do more on your computer, whether it's work, entertainment, schoolwork, or digital signage. You can purchase it starting from $200.
- Effective heat dissipation: The internal cooling fan of the KAMRUI Celeron J4125 tiny PC stick keeps the CPU from overheating by quietly venting excess heat.
- Secure online connection: This minimal PC stick has dual-band Wi-Fi of 2.5 and 5.8 GHz, a LAN of 1000 Mbps, and Bluetooth 4.2 for lag-free video streaming.
- Network cable interface: The Gigabit Ethernet connector on the KAMRUI Celeron PC stick ensures a constant, reliable internet connection and high-quality wireless LAN signal.
- There's no information on this product's warranty, which may indicate questionable quality.
PC Sticks for Digital Signage Needs
PC sticks, which can run a complete operating system despite their diminutive size, are an excellent option for digital signage. Small businesses may create digital signage by pairing one of the many available stick-PCs with any digital displays.
Utilizing PC Sticks for Digital Signage
- Simple installation and management
Digital signage systems are available in various forms, sizes, and formats. Thankfully, PC sticks are affordable and easy to use for small businesses that want to run several screens in one or various locations. Fast-food restaurants, grocery stores, dentistry, and retail stores can benefit significantly from the ease of use of these PC sticks. In addition, they are literally "plug and play." You need to plug it into a power outlet, access a Wi-Fi network, and have an HDMI connection interface on the back or side of the screen. After making these preparations, launching a digital signage campaign on a big format display will take minutes.
They're also easy to keep under control. For instance, many management, control, and streaming service applications are available for stick PCs running Windows 10, Android, and Chrome.
- They're a low-cost improvement.
Using a stick PC, you can convert any custom big-format monitor or TV with an HDMI port into a digital signage display. It is easy and inexpensive to convert existing TV networks in stores, pubs, restaurants, and other companies into digital advertising boards.
Enhancing Digital Signage with Look
Whichever PC stick you choose, you’re able to use it for your digital signage needs, and you can rest assured that it will work effectively with Look digital signage software. You will get seamless content management and display control over all of your screens. Whatever content you want to share with your displays, you need a solution you can rely on. LOOK DS will meet all your content management needs effectively.
Taking advantage of your PC Stick
Mini PC sticks are fantastic due to their portability and versatility. To get the best PC stick for your requirements, you should evaluate its processor speed, memory size, storage capacity, connection choices, operating system compatibility, and warranty. In addition, digital signage may benefit greatly from the same capabilities that make PCs and compute sticks useful as media centers. With digital signage software installed on your stick, you can display almost anything.