The main page of screens contains cards and groups of screens where their names and main statuses are displayed. By clicking on a screen or group card, you will be taken to the internal page of a specific device.
Internal Screen Page
The internal page of a screen or group of screens contains a playlist or schedule added to this screen or group.
The added on-screen playlist will be broadcast 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and will always be repeated after the end of the loop.
- To replace a playlist with another playlist or schedule, click Replace Content on the page navigation bar.
- Click the Configure Layout icon to customize the layout. You can add, remove or replace a layout in the right side bar.
- Click the Remove playlist from screen icon if you want to clear the screen.
Playlist editing is not available on the screen page. Go to the playlists page to edit the playlist.
Schedules allow to play content depending on the day of the week. For example, different content can be played on weekdays and weekend.
- To replace a schedule with another playlist or schedule, click Replace Content on the page navigation bar.
- Click the Edit Schedule icon to to edit the schedule.
- Click the Remove schedule from screen icon if you want to clear the screen.
Schedule editing is not available on the screen page. Go to the schedule page to edit the schedule.
To view the content and its download status, click on the playlist item in the schedule.
In the right sidebar you will see the start and end time of the playlist, the playlist layout, and a list of content with its own download status.
Content download statuses
In the playlists on the screen page, you can see the status of content downloading to the device.
- Content loaded successfully — the content card is displayed as usual (as on the content page).
- Content downloading in progress — content card is faint with a gray circle in the upper right corner,
If the content status takes a long time to load, try to reload the page. Also check the internet connection on your screen.
- Download failure - the content card is red and there is a red circle in the upper right corner.
In case of download failure, try deleting it on the content page and re-load. Don't forget to add the content item back to the playlist.