Screenshot function allows taking a screenshot and uploading it to the CMS. This can be useful when it is required to make sure that content and layouts are displayed correctly on screens.
- To take a screenshot, go to the screen settings and click on the Screenshot button. After that, an additional screenshot panel should open.
- You can create a schedule to make screenshots daily at a specific time. To do this, enter the required value into the time input and press the [+] icon (or the Enter key).
- Screenshot schedule can contain up to 12 timestamps.
- To remove a timestamp, click on the cross next to the time you want to remove from the schedule.
- To take a screenshot in real time, click the New Screenshot button.
- Below the New Screenshot button, a list of all taken screenshots will be displayed.
- In the lower control panel there are buttons for downloading and deleting all screenshots, as well as the ** Refresh ** button to update the status of the taken screenshots.
Not more than 24 snapshots can be stored for one screen at a time. If there are already 24 entries in the list of screenshots, then a new screenshot will automatically replace the oldest one.
If the screen is not connected to the Internet, the function of taking a new screenshot will not be available.
Screenshot for a Group of Screens
- The Screenshot function operates for a group of screens in a similar fashion. Only instead of a list of screenshots, the settings display a list of screens in a group.
- A green check mark in the screen list line means that a screenshot has been successfully uploaded. The red cross icon indicates an error in taking a screenshot.
- In the bottom menu, you can also download or delete all screenshots of all screens in the group and update the download status.
- By clicking on the line with a screen name, you can go to the list of screenshots of a specific screen in the group.Here you can also set up a personal schedule for a specific screen in the group. To do this, activate the Personal Settings slider and specify the required values.
Can't find your answer?Contact Support