Group of screens
Screens can be arranged into groups. This feature might be useful when you need to simultaneously apply the same playlist settings and schedules to multiple screens.
- On the screens page, click the Add group button in the page navigation bar.
- In the modal window, select the screens that you want to arrange into a group and click the Create button.
- Enter a group name and click the Create button again.
Adding New Screen to a Group
To add a new screen to a group, move the pointer over the 3 dots on the right side of the group card and click on the Add screen to the group icon.
In the modal window, select the screens you want to add to the existing group and click the Add button.
Alternatively, you can add a screen directly from the group page.
- To do this, click on the icon View screen in a group,
- A list of screens in the group will open in the right side bar, press the Add Screen button,
- In the modal window, select the screens to add and click the Add button.
Removing Screen from a Group
To remove a screen from a group, click on the counter of screens number under the name of the group, in the pop up list, select the required screen, click on the broken circuit icon on the right side of the line and confirm deletion.
To delete a screen on the group page, click on the View screen in a group icon, select the required screen in the right side bar, click on the broken-chain icon opposite its name and confirm deletion.
In this case, the screen is not removed from your account, it is only removed from the group and goes into the status of single screens.
Deleting a Group
You can delete a group by clicking on the Ungroup icon in the group card.
The screens of the group are not removed from your account, they transfer into the status of single screens.