Add playlist & layout
Adding a Playlist to the Screen
- On the screens page, select a required screen or group and click on its card.
- On the internal page of the screen, click on the Add playlist button in the page navigation bar.
- A list of existing playlists will open in the right sidebar. Click on the [+] icon opposite the name of a required playlist.
- In the modal window that will open, set the time range for the playlist and select Layout if required (these settings can be edited later).
- 5. Click the Add button.
Editing Playing Time of a Playlist
- On the inner page of a screen or a group of screens, select a playlist to edit the playing time. 2. Opposite the playlist name, enter new value in the Start and End inputs.
- Click the Save changes button on the bottom pop-up menu.
- On the inner page of a screen or screen group, select the playlist you want to add or change the layout to.
- Click on the Configure layout icon on the right side of the line with the playlist name.
- Layout settings will open in the right side panel. Select the required layout from the dropdown list and click the Use layout button.
- The settings for the applied layout will appear in the same panel. To delete the current layout, click the Reset layout button.
Can't find your answer?Contact Support