Add content to screen
- To add new content, go to the Content tab in the left navigation panel.
- Click the Add content button in the page control panel.
- Drag the files to the upload area of the opened modal window and click the Upload button at the bottom.
As content you can add images (.png, .jpg), video, audio (.mp3), Zip archives with HTML content, as well as web content (including websites, audio and video streams).
Create a playlist
- Go to the Playlist tab in the left navigation panel and click on the Add playlist button in the page control panel.
- Enter a playlist name in the opened modal window.
- Next, click on the Add content icon in the new playlist line, select a required content in the right control panel and click the Add files button.
- Now you can change the order of content playback and set duration of playback of content items.
- Click the Save changes button in the pop-up menu at the bottom of the screen.
Share playlist to screen
- In the line with the playlist name, click on the Add to the screen icon.
- Select the screens you want to add the playlist to and click the Save button in the right sidebar.
- In the modal window that opens, set the time range in which the playlist should be played and click the Add button.
You can also add a playlist from your screen page:
- Go to the Screens tab and click on the required screen.
- In the page control panel, click the Add Playlist button.
- Select a required playlist in the right sidebar, set the time range and click the Add button in the opened modal window.
Can't find your answer?Contact Support