Add content to screen
- To add new content, go to the Content tab in the left navigation panel.
- Click the Add content button in the page control panel.
- Drag the files to the upload area of the opened modal window and click the Upload button at the bottom.
As content you can add images (.png, .jpg), video, audio (.mp3), Zip archives with HTML content, as well as web content (including websites, audio and video streams).
Create a playlist
- Go to the Playlist tab in the left navigation panel and click on the Add playlist button in the page control panel.
- Enter a playlist name in the opened modal window.
- Next, click on the Add content icon in the new playlist line, select a required content in the right control panel and click the Add files button.
- Now you can change the order of content playback and set duration of playback of content items.
- Click the Save changes button in the pop-up menu at the bottom of the screen.
Share playlist to screen
- In the line with the playlist name, click on the Add to the screen icon.
- Select the screen or group of screens to which you want to send the playlist in the opening sidebar.
- Tap the Add icon to add a playlist to the screen, or tap the Replace icon to replace the current playlist or schedule.
- Select Add playlist in the modal window if you want to add only one 24/7 playlist to the screen. Select Create schedule if you want to add more than one playlist and/or play different playlists depending on the day of the week.
You can also add a playlist from your screen page:
- Go to the Screens tab and click on the required screen.
- In the page control panel, click the Add content button.
- Select a required playlist in the right sidebar and click the Add button.
Can't find your answer?Contact Support