Add content to screen
- To add new content, go to the Content tab in the left navigation panel.
- Click the Add content button in the page control panel.
- Drag the files to the upload area of the opened modal window and click the Upload button at the bottom.
As content you can add images (.png, .jpg, max 5 Mb), video (.mp4, max 500 Mb), audio (.mp3, max 150 Mb), Zip archives with HTML content (max 150 Mb), as well as web content (including websites, audio and video streams).
Create a playlist
- Go to the Playlist tab in the left navigation panel and click on the Add playlist button in the page control panel.
- Enter a playlist name in the opened modal window.
- Next, click on the Add content icon in the new playlist line, select a required content in the right control panel and click the Add files button.
- Now you can change the order of content playback and set duration of playback of content items.
- Click the Save changes button in the pop-up menu at the bottom of the screen.
Share playlist to screen
- In the line with the playlist name, click on the Add to the screen icon.
- Select the screens you want to add the playlist to and click the Save button in the right sidebar.
- In the modal window that opens, set the time range in which the playlist should be played and click the Add button.
You can also add a playlist from your screen page:
- Go to the Screens tab and click on the required screen.
- In the page control panel, click the Add Playlist button.
- Select a required playlist in the right sidebar, set the time range and click the Add button in the opened modal window.
Can't find your answer?Contact Support