1. Turning an existing TVs network into remotely managed digital signs.
2. Improving a content management process in all the clinics, making it centralized, simple, fast and controlled.
3. Boosting patients’ loyalty by enhancing their experience of visiting the clinic with quality infotainment broadcasting.
4. Cross- and Up-selling via ad content included into broadcasting.
1. Creation of the centralized digital signage network by connecting the TVs located in the different clinics operating under one brand to the cloud-based Look digital signage service using reliable powerful and affordable media players Look HD-2214.
The Customer, first of all, wanted to optimize a content management process for 40 TVs placed in clinics’ lobbies within 23 locations. Before Look’s deployment they used USB sticks to power their TVs and changing of a content was a complex, slow and labor-intensive process, in which 5 to 7 employees were consistently involved. The marketing department wanted and was ready to update the content at least 2 times a week, but given the complexity of the process, they did it no more than 1 time per month. Currently, thanks to the Look possibilities they change a content 2-3 times a week and only 2 employees are involved into a process (graphic designer and content manager). More than it, they are able to make some required immediate changes on the fly, even from home or business trip or wherever.
The next opportunity brought by the Look was proof-of-play features, which help content manager to track the status of the network in real time mode. So, now they can be sure, what is currently playing on their TVs and that there are no blank or error screens instead of engaging content. Also, using Layouts feature they’ve divided the screen into the multiple zones and put the different content in each. For example, in one scenario they use Look inbuilt apps, playing corporate Instagram posts, Weather forecast and one of the popular healthcare RSS feeds along with the info and ad content items at the same time.
Sadkomed now is network of 23 clinics in various fields and 22 years of successful work in the market of medical services. There are 400,000 people who have entrusted Sadkomed with the most valuable thing - their health. This is a wide range of services from diagnostics and treatment of the whole body to rehabilitation. This is constant care of the patient 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.